Saturday, April 9, 2011

As in Tango, as in life..............

spilling crimson says....“Does anyone really lose their path?  Perhaps one forgets the path they are on, or denies the path they are on.” I acknowledge I am always on a path, which is a gestalt of all the choices I make.  And every choice has a consequence.
When I want to gain awareness of the path I am on, I simply observe what I do with my time, who is in my life, what my current experiences, feelings and thoughts are, what I own and owe and how I treat others.  All of THAT  is the consequence of all of my choices.  Perhaps some of the choices I had available 
to me were not what I wanted.  However, I am always making choices..............

The Way of the Tango Warrior’s Second Responsibility- RESPONSIBILITY

However, once I travel as a Tango Warrior in NO WAY, that no ONE PATH or ONE WAY exists, then I must then accept the Way of the Tango Warrior’s Second Responsibility- RESPONSIBILITY.

Responsibility: the ability to respond and choose our response.  Don’t we all want more ways and a greater ability to respond to Tango music? to our Tango partner? to navigational changes? to Tango movement? to our emotions? to the events of LIFE?  Of course. But HOW? How does a Tango Warrior gain a greater ability to respond to all matters of Tango and life?  The deeper question is how do we learn, grow and change most effectively.

TANGO FOR LIFE™

LIFE AS TANGO & TANGO AS LIFE – DAVE DONATIU'S TANGO ADVENTURES & REFLECTIONS