Saturday, April 9, 2011

Andy Williams - Speak Softly Love (Godfather)

spilling crimson says...ΜΑRLON BRANDO."What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully?".............................................
"I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse".................................


Michael Corleone:Only don't tell me you're innocent. Because it insults my intelligence and makes me very angry.


Don Corleone: [to Michael] Listen, whoever comes to you with this Barzini meeting, he's the traitor. Don't forget that.



Sonny: Goddamn FBI don't respect nothin'.



Calo: In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns.

Michael: My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with power, like a president or senator.
Kay Adams: Do you know how naive you sound, Michael? Presidents and senators don't have men killed.
Michael: Oh. Who's being naive, Kay?