Friday, June 24, 2011

Luca Carboni Farfallina









spilling crimson says...



A flower in the mouth can serve ...
I will not promise but where flights
butterfly
not you see I am here
as a flower
like a lawn
I were you
I would support to tell
such
as you live
you could tell me
little sister
what you believe you are
what you hope
what dreams
grow up you do
if you get stuck
against the wind
or push more than you
fear that some nights
we'll never feel alone
So alone to
be fed up
if you need for affection
when you need it like me
if you need affection
and something that is not
... for you between joy
and pain
that is the difference
you want children
so their children
or do not ever think
, and sex is a problem
or not
seems free and happy
, or sometimes a little cry '
It is said around
butterfly
you soul you did not
do and how
little one
to say yes or no
I do not think I'm crazy
if I'm talking to you
is that they are only
little sister
too so just
I need love
to keep me with you now
I need love
I need you too
need love
and something that is not 
love ...