Tuesday, June 28, 2011

DALIDA C'EST MIEUX COMME CA

spilling crimson says....This song is Performed by Dalida and appears on the album JAttendrai (1974) .
IT'S BETTER THIS WAY....
On our bed I see two pillows
Yours tomorrow will not hurt
you will be far when the day comes
Yes of course it's better like that It's better like that And I do not blame you But I see tomorrow without you our lilacs in bloom With winter in the heart If you do not believe in both of us tonight If I do not know t'inventer hope what's holding you, why You're right Yes it's better like this Do not worry Especially not for me Staying here Yes it's better like that It's better like that And I do not blame you But I will see tomorrow without you our lilacs in bloom With the Winter in the heart In your eyes I saw clearly dying fire had to get there between usbut smile at me once more Oh my love Yes it's better like that