Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One day you cry , One day you laugh~Julio Iglesias - Un jour tu ris un jour tu pleures

 :

Julio Iglesias One day you'll laugh, you cry one day 
Humming a song that I fall 
The red spots in September, my room, 
One last cigarette, perhaps
And then I'll go to sleep

I think of all solitary on Earth
Who will turn off the light to
The round trip, life, dreams, thank
My glass to their next smile

[Chorus:]
One day you'll laugh, you cry one day, 
One day you live, you die one day, 
Check handkerchief 

Back velvet 
Love story
One day it will, another non- 
One day lilac, one day flakes 
That's life
One day you cry 
One day you laugh.

I was warm in your romance, Sunday;
Monday I cold silence, the absence
I may be a week of pain, 
Then, surely, I'll forget

And I will tell others "I love you" anyway, 
J'effeuillerai other faces, pages
Book this adventure future 
My life, my joys and regrets.