Friday, May 6, 2011

Enrico Ruggeri - Il portiere di notte


spilling crimson says....The Night Porter :
They leave and never return;
do not give even the time to call them.
And leave nothing,
do not write back to the sender
I find only in the rooms and lights out.

Knew that punishment for those who organize the scene,
remain behind the counter like a dog
with its chain.

And she is late at night,
is so beautiful, it almost always blonde.
She 's ever-changing knight
and I only speak when asked to drink.

But take away
and she will follow.
Be booking rooms
in all cities.
I will take away
not to leave her,
I'll bring in the wind
and possibly higher.
And when we surprise the winter,
I am no longer in the hotel porter.

Knew that when I get hurt;
I can not imagine not watching.

But she has no idea at all
What I'd give to be present.
But she does not see and then spoke softly,
with its shape in a towel.

But take it away,
not give up.
I will make it participates in
of everything I have.
I will take away
to never leave
and I say "I love you
for what they give me. "


And when they set out into the deep,
I am no longer in the hotel porter
and together, into the darkness that engulfs us,
I will not be the goalie of the night